beatonna drew the Plantagenets! (from The Lion in Winter) Hee, I love her interpretation, especially Becket's expression and Eleanor's glare.
Meme one, unwillingly tagged by thedls_sword.
1) Comment to this and I will give you 3 fictional characters.
2) Post this meme with your answers.
3) Provide pictures and the names of 3 people.
4) Label which you would marry, shag, and throw off a cliff.
( I got Jaime Lannister, Sandor Clegane and Littlefinger )
Meme two, tagged by hamsterwoman
1. Reply to this post, saying "pick me" or similar, and I will pick five of your icons.
2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon glee.
Back when I had to choose icons for my LJ I was in a real viola-mood. In case you didn't know, the viola is the most beautiful instrument evar and I play it (obviously). I just like the icon, it's very snappy and rather indicative of the attitude violists have ("Don't ignooore us!"). And I like the fact that the C clef is in the icon as well.
( The other four icons )
Also, thanks to badalice on the westerosorting chat, I have now discovered fmylife.com. I've been laughing ever since. Oh the Schadenfreude.